Monday, November 28, 2011

Date No. 3

This date was pretty much the most successful date I've had in quite some time. The guy messaged me on OkCupid and asked if I wanted to hang out. I did. So we went to the Crystal Corner for some beers when I got done with work last night. He's tall enough, his shoes don't suck, he was wearing pearl snaps and he's a hairstylist. He bought my beers and we didn't run out of things to say. He's funny and thinks I'm funny too. We share a twisted sense of humor and super self confidence. He's trying to open a hot dog restaurant (yay!).

When we were discussing the restaurant, I asked him if he had a business partner and he said yes, with a weird grin on his face. I asked him what that meant and he said that his partner was another guy I had been talking to on OkCupid. Apparently, the guy I was on a date with had been shown my profile by his friend and my date swooped in on me. Now the other guy still wants a chance, but I think it would be weird.

We talked for about four and a half hours and it was great. Then we called cabs and went home. We hugged and said we'd hang out again. He's making me dinner at his place tomorrow. Wheeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment