Thursday, November 10, 2011

Date No. 1

I went on an impromptu date with a guy from OKCupid the other night. We went to a movie. We were running behind so when I arrived I bought our tickets quick and waited near the theater. He arrived and didn't look much like his pictures. We didn't get to talk to much because we were watching a movie, but I didn't feel much of an attraction. And he wore dumb shoes. After the movie was over we walked to our cars together. It was raining and he literally SKIPPED over the puddles. Like a little girl. SKIPPED. Oh god. We parted ways. He didn't offer to pay me back for the ticket or even thank me for it until I received a text message from him 45 minutes after we left the theater.

We had made plans earlier in the week to get dinner on Friday and I am still keeping the date, just in case, but I'm not very hopeful. He refuses to pick a spot to eat, putting it all on me. Even went so far as to recommend Taco Bell because he said he knew I would veto that and then I would have to choose. Ugh. This is not what I was looking for.

So, new things to add to the list:
-Skips over puddles.
-Doesn't at least offer to pay.
-Doesn't say thank you.

1 comment:

  1. You have the greatest way of telling stories and I do believe this blog has the possibility of becoming the greatest bad date blog ever!

    ReplyDelete