Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pressure

Here is a conversation that occurred a couple days ago between me and my child:
P: Mom, I have to ask you something. When are you going to get married?
Me: I haven't found anyone I want to marry yet. Maybe I won't, but that's okay.
P: But then you'll be lonely and I'll worry about you.
Me: I'm not lonely! I have you and my friends and Bruiser.
P: That's not the same.

I've been sucking at master dating. I haven't gone on a date with anyone. I don't really even like anyone. The guys on the dating website are lame and probably gay (seriously, one admitted to liking gLee and when I looked at his pictures he had a totally gay face). Most of the time I feel like the thought of being with someone is really scary and I don't really want to do it. It's a lot of work. As of right now, I haven't shaved my legs in more than a week.

You've been updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment